WELCOME TO LIYANAFADILA FELT CRAFT


Collect our E-BOOK FREE and PATTERN FREE here.

TQ FOR VISIT, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON MY POST AND DO COME AGAIN (^_^)...

FEEL FREE ALSO TO CONTACT ME THROUGH OUR FB PAGE

Sunday 12 February 2012

SEWING FELT ON T-SHIRT... OPEN FOR ORDER


FELTING ON T-SHIRT
100% POLYESTER FELT & WASHABLE
ACCEPT FOR ORDER 

PRICE : 
ALPHABET /NUMBER = RM0.30 / UNIT
 A4 SIZE PICTURE = RM 10
1/2 A4 SIZE PICTURE = RM 5
1/4 A4 SIZE PICTURE = RM 3
LESS THAN 1/4 A4 SIZE PICTURE = RM 1

SERVICE CHARGE = RM5 / T-SHIRT
NO SERVICE CHARGE FOR DIY PACK

Salam and nite to all readers and my crafters friends.

Today I want to share some picture from my last week holiday project.... sewing felt on T-shirt. Did you all remember about my post before, regarding some tips to sew felt on T-shirt. If not, you can click to this link : HOW TO SEW FELT ON YOUR T-SHIRT

Ok, now about my project. I choose to sew Hello Kitty because its more easy to draw compare to other mascots (^_^). Sorry, cannot share with you the pattern that I have draw because I didn't have scanner. If you want to try, just follow all those tips that I've already given to you. 

Below are the picture (more closer) that I've snap. 


Many of my crafter friends on Facebook said this T-shirt is so cute and they like it (^_^). For me, I think its ok as my first try and get many more good response .... so happy. Hopefully, next time I can create another felt on t-shirt project.

And for those who are interest to order, fell free to fill order form. You also can request for DIY pack if you want to sew by yourself for Hello Kitty like my t-shirt.

Thats all for today, happy crafting and do visit again (^_______^).

contact me at "liyanafadila@gmail.com"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...