WELCOME TO LIYANAFADILA FELT CRAFT


Collect our E-BOOK FREE and PATTERN FREE here.

TQ FOR VISIT, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON MY POST AND DO COME AGAIN (^_^)...

FEEL FREE ALSO TO CONTACT ME THROUGH OUR FB PAGE

Tuesday 28 February 2012

MAKING FELT CRAFT USING FABRIC PAINT

Salam and nite to all my crafter friends...

Really miss to write on blog using English language (^_^).... How are you my visitors, friends? Hope all of you are happy with your crafting time.

I just bought a few fabric paint last week. Then, last night I try to used them on felt pencils case for my charity project. After 3 days looking for the ideas and searching some tips on Google, still cannot get the right idea. So, I come out with my own cute design hehe (^_^). Lets take a look at what happen to my pencil cases.


So, what do you think?? I got some positive comments from my FB friends. But most of them think all of these pencil cases are bookmarks.

Its hard to looking for some cute design which are suitable for kids... or i'm not an expert in searching tutorial of fabric paint at Google. This paint take more than 5 hours to dry, I just let it under the sunshine in front of window while I'm going to work today.

Hopefully, I can come out with another ideas on using fabric paint, then I can share with all of you my beloved visitors here.

Feel free to comment and thanks for visit.

Happy Crafting (^_^)....

contact me at "liyanafadila@gmail.com"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...