WELCOME TO LIYANAFADILA FELT CRAFT


Collect our E-BOOK FREE and PATTERN FREE here.

TQ FOR VISIT, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON MY POST AND DO COME AGAIN (^_^)...

FEEL FREE ALSO TO CONTACT ME THROUGH OUR FB PAGE

Thursday 16 February 2012

REALLY CUTE FLAT BROOCH BUTTON

Salam ang good afternoon to all crafters, readers.

Its about 4 days without new post from me right. I'm very busy making PC Tab casing for one of my customer. Thanks to Allah, I'm able to finish it up to 85%.. just waiting to sew. Last night I create Doraemon and Doralin mascot to put into that casing (^_^). I will share with you here when I finished up sewing that casing k.

Ok, today I just want to share with you two of my flat button brooch. I have many flat buttons but don't know what to do with them. So, I decide to make brooch for my self, because I love wearing shawl and I think it will look so cute if I can wear that brooch button (^_^).

All of them are so cute hehe... I really love it. You can look at my brooch picture below.


FLOWER BROOCH
2 UNIT = RM3


STRAWBERRY BROOCH
2 UNIT = RM3

All of them are really cute right. IF you want to order fell free to fill on order form k.

Thanks for visit and do come again. Happy crafting too...
contact me at "liyanafadila@gmail.com"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...