WELCOME TO LIYANAFADILA FELT CRAFT


Collect our E-BOOK FREE and PATTERN FREE here.

TQ FOR VISIT, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON MY POST AND DO COME AGAIN (^_^)...

FEEL FREE ALSO TO CONTACT ME THROUGH OUR FB PAGE

Thursday 19 January 2012

BLOG WALKING >>> I FELT IN LUV CRAFT WORLD

Tonight, I'm also visit sis Patricia blog, I Felt In Luv Craft World. SO long blog title is it, but directly tell us that she is very love crafting.


I FELT IN LUV CRAFT WORLD


Blog owner : Patricia Charles-King
Blog link address : http://ifeltinluv.blogspot.com

I've pick some interesting photos from her blog including felt wristlet on top. She is very creative in using fabric paint right he he. I'm still never try to use that fabric paint on my craft work. That's very nice wristlet. below also some other craft products done by here, lets take a look  .


Heart ornaments


Flower hair clip's


Very cute little bunny key chain


And some pencil topper

If you're interest to know more about I FELT IN LUV CRAFT WORLD, feel free to visit her blog at : http://ifeltinluv.blogspot.com

contact me at "liyanafadila@gmail.com"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...