WELCOME TO LIYANAFADILA FELT CRAFT


Collect our E-BOOK FREE and PATTERN FREE here.

TQ FOR VISIT, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON MY POST AND DO COME AGAIN (^_^)...

FEEL FREE ALSO TO CONTACT ME THROUGH OUR FB PAGE

Thursday 19 January 2012

BLOG WALKING >>> CHUMMY CRAFT

Salam and afternoon to all crafters and readers. 

Alhamdulillah, thaks to Allah coz my life as a junior felt crafter become more happening. I've meet so many new friends, all of them are very nice to me. They are very creative and always helpful in giving ideas. 

I've joined one felt crafter's group in Facebook, known as Geng Felt Crafter. For me, this group is very active and always come out with new activities such as 'Craft for Charity Project' and 'Blog Review'. Here also are the place for all members sharing their ideas, searching for craft suppliers, also sharing free e-book and pattern. I'm very happy joining this group. If you want, you can come to join us.

Today, I want to share with you some of my new felt crafters' friend blog story.

CHUMMY CRAFT

 Blog owner : Sue Anuar
 Blog link address : http://chummycraft.blogspot.com/
 E-mail : chummycraft@blogspot.com  
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/GeeAnuar


This blog is owned by Sue Anuar, a Geng Felt Crafter Group's founder. So, what she got on his blog? Lets take a look at some photos that I've take from her blog.


Cute Handphone Charm


Another unique Handphone Charm from her.


Owl bookmark DIY Pack 


Curve Scissors

There are so many craft products at her blog that I'm not include here. If you're interest or want to know more about CHUMMY CRAFT, feel free to visit her blog at : http://chummycraft.blogspot.com/

contact me at "liyanafadila@gmail.com"

3 comments:

  1. mcm mane nk beli felt craft satu pack ad mcm2 wane dengan harga yg murah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...